OpenSettlersII #3

As always, commit to look at!

Today even smaller changes as I had little to no time, but at least moving slowly forward.

I added encoding of long frames. I did the same thing as in decoding, pattern match on flags and then construct proper binary data.

In tests file I added 2 tests for long frames and changed body: property in input to be binary as well. I think it’s starting to be a good time to introduce some struct for my frames, but I will worry about this later. I’m also not happy with return values – they should be more “elixiry”, so next step will be worrying about this (with some explanation what does it mean).

As I dislike post trailers – I’m going to Erlang Factory Lite tomorrow. I will try to write down as much as possible and make a interesting review next week, so stay tuned!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *